Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Good News

God's presense is thick in this place.

Our lessons on intercession and quiet times, and other subjects have been really good.

They gave us all a book about how YWAM got started and it heavily emphasizes how they listened to God's calling, and how we can do the same. So good.

The Monster Hunter book that I was gifted before I left is also really good. It is on hold for now though.

Our team is really coming together as a community. Some of my favorite people include: Dan from Great Britan (ladies choice for favorite accent); Austin, Allison, & Elijah: Dad, Mom and son from Kansas City: Paul, Stacey, Emma, and Lia: Staffers; & Christina #1: first of two Christina's and a very good Mafia player.

Jeans and a sweater are entirely warm enough to endure freezing temperatures from my bedroom to the kitchen, and back.

1 comment:

  1. YAY I'm so glad your okay! I'm sorry it has been rough - traveling really just sucks sometimes and smooth overseas flights are rare. I will be praying that you can get the rest you need!

    ReplyDelete